Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introduction
Information 
Drakeal Network: Mature Friendly Gaming Community,
established Aug 2007, US Based (International welcomed), English speaking,Over 13 year old (COPPA compliant), Steam based PC Gaming community(Console gamers are welcomed)

Propose of these forums?, this site was setup as a means of communication when our primary method (discord) goes offline or users want a place to display content that is unsuitable for text based chat. mainly of a recent (few months ago) DDOS attack on discord servers made me want to setup forums again. Granted this isn't the first forum this community (Change of providers/Real life changes etc.) caused me to remake them. I'm Hoping to keep this in place for now

Global Rules of this community
  1. No One Under the Age of 13 isn't permitted to register and use our services, This is COPPA enforced and if bypassed by lying will be removed
  2. Political/Religious Content is prohibited as it causes fights, international news is fair game as long it remains civil and compliant with staff to keep infighting at a minimal
  3. prejudice against other race/gender/nationality/faith/sexuality(LGBTQ+)/fandom is looked down here. You have a problem with someone we expect everyone to take it privately as mature adults here.
  4. do not promote illegal or criminal actions here (death threats etc.)
  5. do not impersonate staff on here or other platforms